Sustainability at ARUHI
In 2020, the world saw unprecedented challenges.
It has changed the way we feel, think, and live.
To the goal to build a sustainable society after the pandemic,
ARUHI is evolving into a truly purpose-driven business as a one-stop homebuying company.
- 1We contribute to addressing social challenges through business activities.
- We are striving to build a sustainable society where everyone can live their authentic self. We do so by promoting use of existing housing stock and reviving regions through our products and services that we offer as a one-stop solution to customers who want to buy and move into a new houses and change their lives.
- 2We actively engage with stakeholders.
- We engage with stakeholders in a transparent manner in our daily work, and public relations, investor relations, other various activities. Through each employee's business activities and contribution to local communities, ARUHI aims to help address social challenges and have a positive impact on the society and environment.
- 3We take full steps for risk management and compliance.
- ARUHI is actively working to fulfill its compliance responsibility, including observing laws, regulations, and corporate ethics, while also working to minimize the risk that our business activities could negatively affect the society and environment.